Monday, June 10, 2013

Lesson 62--Preposition Quiz

Preposition Quiz!
 
 
It's time for everyone's favourite game...Preposition Quiz.  Good luck everyone, and don't forget to check your answers by clicking on the link in the top right corner.  I know you think you know them, but you had better check your answers, because some of them are surprising..... and if you don't check, you might not find out if you are wrong.... and that would be bad.  (Of course, I hope everyone is right, but.... sometimes these can be tricky)
 
  1. I am interested ____ having my picture taken.
  2. Watch _____!  The bookcase is going to fall!
  3. I can't read what is printed ___ the outside of the box.
  4. He is looking ___ himself ___ the mirror.
  5. She slipped ____ the ice.
  6. His mother told him to finish everything ____ his plate.
  7. Everything looks bigger ___ the microscope.
  8. The women arrived ____ Canada ____ Monday.
  9. I am looking forward ____ the new movie.
  10. Maria spent a lot of time looking ____ her photo album.


No comments:

Post a Comment