Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Lesson 213--Useful Expressions that Use Follow

 

 
 
English has many interesting expressions.  I like to group them into things that have the same meaning or things that use the same words.  I hope both ways help you learn and remember them.  For today's lesson, I would like to tell you about English expressions that you the word follow.
 
  • follow your heart:  do something that will make you happy, even if it is not logical or the correct thing to do.
  • follow your dream:  do something that will make you happy and is part of your dream.
  • follow your head:  do something logical after careful consideration.  Do not be emotional.
  • follow my lead:  act like me, do the same things I do, agree with what I am saying even if it is not true.
  • follow through: don't stop until it is completed.


2 comments:

  1. Good picture! It matchs up perfectly with subject ;)
    Don´t give up teacher, you´re doing very well. Short and very handy lessons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment. I will never give up.

      Delete