Saturday, February 8, 2014

Thank You



The blog hit a milestone today.  I have had 15000 page views (I don't know how they count that, but it is fantastic. FANTASTIC!  Thank you everyone for reading the blog.  You make it worth my time and effort.  I will continue publishing blogs every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

Obviously, Canada has a lot of viewers because my present and recent students are heavily encourage by me to read the blog.  Blogger only lists the top ten, so maybe your country is just below these.  If you want your country to climb the list, you've got to get your friends to check out the blog.  Maybe by 20,000 things will be different.


Canada
4554
United States
3326
Brazil
1012
Germany
807
South Korea
791
Japan
748
Switzerland
359
Poland
352
Russia
239
Chile
215

No comments:

Post a Comment